- Technology Systems
The RDL-3000 RAS-Extend series provides secure reliable wireless transport directly to land vehicles, marine vessels, and floating platforms in motion. Easily operated by non-technical personnel with no special training, the RAS-Extend automatically obtains and holds a reliable high-speed connection to the fixed Redline wireless network.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Highly reliable transport hub supports all RDL-3000 remote wireless data terminals including auto-acquire systems
- High throughput for concurrent transport of M2M telemetry and telecontrol, data, video and voice services
- Durable all-weather enclosure for reliable operation in extreme temperatures and environmental conditions
- Over-the-air monitoring, configuration and software keyed features enable upgrades without physical access
- Software-defined architecture enhances reliability and service lifetime
The Ellipse base station is fully compatible with all Redline RDL-3000 wireless remote terminals. Redline provides a complete selection of peripherals and professional services for all your deployment needs.
UNIFIED GLOBAL SOLUTIONS
Redline’s patented UWT™ technology provides a truly unified wireless networking solution—across the spectrum, across your company and across the globe—enabling secure, reliable, high-speed connectivity to people and smart devices everywhere.
Redline Product Brochure (PDF)
RAS-Elite Datasheet (PDF)
RAS-Extend at a glance
- Outdoor software-defined 120 Mbps wireless base station for PMP and PTP applications
- Supports for all RDL-3000 remote terminals including auto-acquire systems
- Reliable fast transport of M2M, data, HD video and voice at many remote sites
- Geo-location using built-in GPS
- Wide selection of MIMO antennas
- -15 to 55 °C operating range using dynamic and thermal dissipation (no moving parts)
- High-grade cyber security features
- Very low latency supports time-sensitive applications)
- Over-the-air monitoring, configuration, upgrades and software keyed speeds and features